Garage Door Company
Welcome to Faircrest Door Inc. We are a premier garage door company serving commercial and residential customers throughout Canton, Ohio, the surrounding Akron, Ohio area and parts of Cleveland, Ohio. Since 1995, we’ve delivered reliable services at great rates!
At Faircrest Door Inc., we repair, service and install all brands of commercial and residential garage doors, operators and openers including CHI, Wayne-Dalton, Overhead Door and Clopay. We employ several technicians who have each received training in both commercial and residential repairs and installations and together, they have over 65 years of combined experience. With a highly skilled staff and commitment to excellent service, our goal is to keep your business for life.
We’re the experts you can rely on for
- Garage Doors, Operators And Openers
- Automatic entry doors, Storefronts
- Sales, Installation, Maintenance And Repairs
- Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Municipal
We are a certified dealer for Genie operators and Stoett Industries’ screen door products and have been a four-star distributor of Carriage House Inc. (C.H.I.) Overhead Doors in five of the last six years. If you would like to schedule repairs, service or installation, contact us today. Bill Bird (our current president) and Jason Miller (our current vice president) both act as estimators and will provide you with a fair and accurate assessment.
More About Us
In recent years, the garage door business has seen numerous companies enter the arena looking to make a quick dollar. These companies usually start strong, but fade quickly. Faircrest Door Inc. has been in business since 1995 and each year, we become stronger and stronger. In 2006, we made drastic improvements to our store.
- A retail showroom was added to the building. This allows the company to showcase its doors and to serve the public better in the sale of various door parts kept in stock.
- A warehouse was then added to the rear of the building to house various stock doors, springs, operators and other various parts. This allows the company a shorter lead time when time is an important concern to the customer.
- Three brand new service vehicles were also added to the company’s fleet in 2007.
Today, we are continuing on our tradition of providing quality service and competitive pricing.